I will be teaching a class at the Mt. Airy Art Garage this February 8th from 1 – 5pm on what to do once you have created that perfect work of art. It’s time to get it out to the world, but how?Â This is going to be a ton of information all in one afternoon so bring your notebooks!
Topics covered will include:
- Showing your art electronically
- The importance of quality presentation of the art (such as quality photos of the art)
- Websites, free, cheep, easy and advanced
- Networking, where and with whom
- Organizational alignments with community organizations like, oh the Mt. Art Garage for example?
Click the image below to sign up!
So you’re going to be there right?
Like this post? Like it! Tweet it! Share it!Â Pin it! Stumble it! or Tumble it! But please add a link back to this post. Thanks!